Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Radius 25 Submissions

Thank you all who have contributed your entries into the upcoming Radius 25 show we will have this summer at the Bush Barn Art Center! The due date for submissions ended with the month of May and I begin June with gathering and organizing every entry. I walked into the Barn on Monday to a GIANT pile of submissions. That was what I did all day. Manila envelopes on small packages on white envelopes on paper clipped papers on endless CD's created the vast pile I sorted through. I have been on the intern computer putting the art images on our computer's files as well as typing up the artist's process statements and information on the jury PowerPoint. About 40 artist submissions in, I still have a pile to go Wednesday as I continue filing every submission (even some of the SAA staff have entered). Seeing all of the artwork first, I am very excited to help curate this show as well as visualize the finished product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment