Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This week, I had Monday off from SAA as it was Memorial Day. I continued onto Wednesday with our weekly meeting. I talked a bit about my duties as well as everyone else sharing their progresses. After business and a few laughs, we all went into our separate work areas and duties. I grabbed a large stack of Radius 25 application submissions and headed upstairs to the intern work station computer and got busy away on plugging in their location and email info to the artist spread sheet. I also took all of their CD's full of images and loaded them onto our computer's file folder as well as putting them into the Jury PowerPoint. Every time I would finish a stack and take it downstairs to file, I would get another small stack of applications from Jennifer at the front desk to add in as well. The due date for submissions is May 30th in two days and more and more artists keep sending in their submissions. My Wednesday was pretty much full of Radius 25 applications and sorting as well as one David-Douglas entry I filed in as well. It rained hard outside today and so it did as well in the Bush Barn with Radius 25 application submissions. 

For more info on Radius 25 applications before the due date, visit SalemArt.org

No comments:

Post a Comment